Students can print documents in a number of labs and Libraries on campus. York University uses the YU-card for payment for printing and photocopying services in computer labs and Libraries.
How do I print?
- In order to print you must have a YU-card and a Passport York login
- Instructions on how to print in William Small Center can be found here
- Instructions on how to print remotely from your laptop or residence can be found here
- Fees: Black & White: 10 cents per page
- Locations of publicly accessible campus printers and photocopiers:
How do I get help?
Instructions for queuing and printing are posted next to the printing stations.
- Printing from William Small Centre
- Printing from the AP Labs (LA&PS)
- Printing for Students Requiring Accommodation
- Printing Allocation for Registered Graduate Students
- Remote printing from your laptop on-campus or desktop computer in residence
- As tested, some versions of Safari 5.0x may be incompatible. Please use Safari 6 or an alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Specific pages cannot be printed through WebPrint directly without printing the whole document. For e.g one cannot print only 3-5 pages of a 10 page document directly. To get around this one can save the specific pages they want to print in a separate document, upload that document to WebPrint and then print.