Wired Access


Wired network and the Internet access at York  comes in two types: public access Ethernet jacks, which require your Passport York username and password to log in (you may know this as YorkNet); and in student residences (known as ResNet).

How do I get it?


How do I get help?

Wired access at York typically just works. If you need help, Submit a Service Request