If you have forgotten your username or password there are three options:
Option 1. Reset your Passport York password online (Fastest!)
- Reset your Passport York password or look up your username online
- You will be asked to to answer previously set security questions.
- (To look up your username without changing your password, go through the steps as though you are going to change your password. At the end of the process you will be shown your Passport York username.)
Option 2. Change your Passport York password in person.
You can go in person to a UIT Service Desk Counter. You must bring your ID:
- YU-card (issued to active students since Sep 2006)
- Government Issued photo ID (Driver’s license, Passport etc.) and a second piece of ID (doesn’t need to be photo ID)
Option 3: Changing your Passport York Password via Phone
To reset your Passport York password over the phone at 416-736-5800, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Your student number
- York email address or username (if you remember)
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your home mailing address on school record
- Email address on school record
- Your phone number on school record
- Your program of study
- The last 2 courses you took
ATTENTION: Once your Passport York password has been reset, please update your security questions at https://wrem.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/SAM.woa/wa/DirectAction/sam. Use the link titled “Update my security questions” under the “My Personal Info” section.
Once your security questions have been updated, you can reset your password via security questions. If you ever forget your Passport York login information, you can reset it.