Note: If you have the old Junos Pulse app installed you must first uninstall this before installing Pulse Secure.
- On your iOS device, open the App Store and search for Pulse Secure
(Alternatively you can go directly to the Pulse Secure App Store page using Safari)
- Tap Get beside "Pulse Secure" from company "Pulse Secure LLC"
- Tap Install
- After installation is complete open the Pulse Secure app
- The first time you launch the software you must click "Accept" to accept the license agreement.
- Tap Enable Pulse Secure
- On the VPN tab select Configuration
- Enter the following information:
Name: This field can be left blank or you can type whatever you wish e.g. York VPN
URL: Enter https://vpngateway.yorku.ca/vpnyork
Username: Enter your Passport York username
Authentication: Leave this as Password
Realm: Leave this field blank
Role: Leave this field blank
- Tap Save
- At the main Pulse screen tap Connect
- Type in your Passport York password at the following screen.
- Tap "Sign In"
You should be taken back to the main Pulse Secure screen and see: Status Connected. You should also see the "VPN" box in the iOS status bar.