Passport York authenticates you as a member of the York computing community, and gives you access to a wide range of Computing resources and services. At York, students can have the same Passport York username throughout their academic period.
Note: Students no longer registered in courses will still be able to use Passport York to access their student records - grades, transcripts, tax forms, etc. Access to all other computing services will be expired.
How do I get it?
If you do not yet have a Passport York account, you can:
- Log in to http://mms.yorku.ca (Manage My Services) using your student number for your username, and your date of birth for your password (in the format YYYYMMDD), then follow the directions to change your password after the first time you log in.
If you have forgotten your Passport York username or password, you can:
- Follow one of the options from http://student.computing.yorku.ca/reset-passport-york-password/
What are some examples of Passport York authenticated applications?
- Change your address and contact information
- Download your T2202 tax form
- Manage My Services
- Student Account Online Statements
- Update My Security Questions
- Your computer lab login
- And much more...