Steps to Download Junos Pulse
- Download the Mac OS X installer. If you are using Mozilla Firefox then click on OS X installer and login to Passport York when prompted. Then click on OS X installer again while pressing the “Control” button on your keyboard, to download Junos Pulse to a location of your choice.
- Open the Package > click Continue, click Install> Click Close to complete the installation. Note: If you see a pop-up error message that states "JunosPulse.mpkg can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer", then click ok. Click on System Preferences > Security and Privacy. Click on the lock to make changes if necessary. Make sure that under Allow apps downloaded from, Anywhere is selected. Repeat Step 2 and complete the installation.
Steps to Configure Junos Pulse
- To start Junos Pulse select the Junos Pulse icon from the Applications folder.
- To create a new connection:
- Enter a name for the connection for e.g. My VPNYork.
- Enter https://vpngateway.yorku.ca/vpnyork in the Server URL field.
- Click Add.
- Click Connect to start your SSLVPN session.
- Enter your PPY username and password.
- The Junos Pulse icon in the status bar indicates an active SSLVPN session.
- To end your Junos Pulse session click Disconnect on the Junos Pulse panel.