Trend Micro Internet Security (Windows) and Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac is available at no cost to current York University faculty, staff and registered students.
Clients are required to sign in with their Passport York credentials in order to download the appropriate packages for the OS platforms. Clients must also register with their York email address.
- Trend Micro Internet Security is available to current York employees - (faculty and staff) and students for home and personal use.
- We only offer Trend Micro Internet Security. We are not liable and will not refund if clients opt to upgrade to another Trend Micro product such as Premium Security.
- Trend Micro Internet Security is not intended to be deployed on York University computers maintained by a local IT support group. An appropriate enterprise client will be made available at a later date.
- A client is eligible for one (1) copy of Trend Micro Internet Security (Windows) and one (1) copy of Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac.
- A client inherently accepts the Trend Micro End User License Agreement, hereby attached End User License Agreement (EULA).
- The annual subscription license for Mac client is valid for a year (365 days), effective as of your activation date.
- The annual subscription license for Windows client is valid until Sep. 3. Clients will receive a renewal notification 30 days prior to expiry. They can re-order the license key starting first week of September and renew their subscription as per the following instructions.
How do I get it?
- Anti-Virus for Windows
- Anti-Virus for Mac